HR Manager is proud to announce that we from April 1 have opened an office in UK. Through this new establishment we are able to support our local clients even better and continue to grow our English client base. The office is located in Milton Keynes just outside London. For more information, please contact us at (+44) 1908847041 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For general information, please contact Lars Chr. Ringdal at email@example.com
HR Manager is proud to announce that the two leading car dealer companies Mercedes-Benz and Bilia extend the usage of Talent Recruiter to neighboring countries.
Bilia, Scandinavia’s largest car dealer, is now using Talent Recruiter in both Sweden and Norway. Mercedes Benz is now using the system in their 5 subsidiaries in Sweden and Denmark.
For more information, please contact Anna Johansson at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)733 45 15 39.
HR Manager Talent Solutions in Norway enjoys much activity in the beginning of 2013. We are proud to welcome strong brands as our new customers: Widerøe, the largest regional airline in Scandinavia, Headvisor recruitment agency, Istad Group and Pocos Group, which includes i.a. Body Shop and Gyldendal Publishing Agency.
HR Manager is proud to announce that DLG in Denmark has chosen our Talent Recruiter system as their recruitment solution. The DLG Group is one of the largest agricultural companies in Europe and is currently owned by 28,000 Danish farmers. DLG has a turnover of more than EUR 5 billion and has approximately 5,000 employees, half of whom work in Denmark. Please see www.dlg.dk for more information or contact Nikolaj Petersen at Nikolaj@hr-manager.net / +45 20 80 50 33.
HR Manager AS is proud to announce that Gjensidige Group has chosen and implemented HR Manager Talent Recruiter as their new e-recruitment solution. Gjensidige Group is a leading Nordic insurance group listed on Oslo Stock Exchange. Gjensidige has about 3.100 employees and offer insurance products in Norway, Denmark, Sweden and the Baltic states. For more information about Gjensidige, please see gjensidige.com. For other information, please contact Lars Chr. Ringdal at
email@example.com or +47 922 577 31.
HR Manager Talent Solutions is pleased to inform that we now have a new partner in Australia: Crystallize Consulting.
Crystallize Consulting is a leading human capital management firm, delivering proprietary solutions developed specifically to increase organizational performance and a positive experience for employees.
Chris Harasty in Crystallize Consulting is looking forward to working closer with HR Manager Talent Solutions.
– As a leader within HR, it is of great value to us to have a partner in advanced recruitment solutions, who is always up to date with the latest technology, he says.
– This new partnership confirms again HR Manager Talent Solutions’ global potential, states CEO of HR Manager AS, Lars Ringdal.
For more information, please contact
Chris Harasty at (+61) 0417 001 025 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lars Chr Ringdal at (+47) 92 577 31or email@example.com
Specialising in the provision of expert advice and design, Byrne Looby Partners is an international civil, structural and geotechnical consultancy which has established its reputation as an industry leader on industrial, commercial and infrastructure-based projects. Byrne Looby Partners employ specialists with outstanding knowledge, insights and experience in complex projects around the world, and have now chosen HR Manager Talent Solutions as their preferred partner in recruitment.
– We are looking forward to working closely with Byrne Looby Partners as they source engineers for the offices in Ireland, UK and Middle East for projects all over the world, says John Mooney, Managing Director of HR Manager partner Kala Technology.
With HR Manager SMS you can send auto-reminder of interviews and ad hoc
messages directly to the candidates via the system. JobAgent
subscribers can be notified about new published vacancies via SMS
containing link to the job posting.
The module also makes it possible to send SMS blasts via the Candidate
Database. The module enables you to send messages as templates where the
recipient's name and signature is automatically inserted.
– Having researched several ATS systems we opted for HR Manager’s Talent Recruiter as a means to manage all our candidates and assist us in building a Talent Pool as a source of qualified candidates for our customers, Paul Sheridan, Employment Services Manager in Engineers Ireland says.
As the official voice for the engineering profession and with almost 24,000 members, Engineers Ireland Employment Services offers employers targeted access to engineering professionals and services to engineering organisations. The organisation also appreciated the system's user-friendliness.
– We found Talent Recruiter easy to use, very manageable with excellent candidate search functionality and they are very willing to work with us to satisfy our requirements, states Mr. Sheridan.
For more information please contact Paul Sheridan, Employment Services Manager on +353 (0) 1 665 1344; firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Capital Region of Denmark has recently decided that the Norwegian HR Manager AS shall be their partner in delivering a new electronic recruitment solution comprising the whole region.
– The solution HR Manager Talent Recruiter fulfills our demands to a great extent, says Søren Hartz in the Capital Region, which is the country's largest with its 1.6 million inhabitants. – We look forward to achieving a more efficient recruitment process.
– We employ approximately 36 000 people, so naturally, we choose the most efficient system. It turned out to be HR Manager Talent Recruiter, Søren Hartz says.
HR Manager AS is proud of their new large customer.
– I am extremely pleased that we won this contract. We have by now sound experience in delivering to large customers within the public sector. Thus, I really look forward to this cooperation, says Nikolaj Petersen, director of HR Manager's Danish subsidiary, HRM Talent Solutions.
Facts about Region Hovedstaden, the Capital Region of Denmark
– has four primary tasks, stated in Danish law: healthcare (hospitals and health insurance), psychiatry, regional development (incl. environmental issues) and managing some and coordination of all the social institutions in the region.
– is the largest of the country's five regions in population, counting 1.6 million inhabitants.
– has an area of 2 561 km2
– employs approximately 36 000 people
– has a budget of 37.2 billion DKK (2010)
For more information, please contact: Søren Hartz, director of HR and Education, tel.+ 45 38 66 50 00
Facts about HR Manager AS
– HR Manager Talent Recruiter is the largest recruitment solution in Denmark. More than 200 Danish companies make use of the solution today. Among them are the State of Denmark, Dong, DSB (Danish Railways), Region Syddanmark (the Region of Southern Denmark), ISS, Nordea, TDC, Post Danmark, JP Politikken and Berlingske Media.
– The company has been in the market since 2003, and has a triple A rating from Dun & Bradstreet.
– In addition to Denmark, HR Manager Talent Solutions has offices in Sweden, Finland, the Baltics, India and Norway, where the head office is located.
For more information, please contact: Nikolaj Petersen, director, HRM Talent Solutions, tel: +45 20805033, e-mail: email@example.com